1. Supports forecasting, target setting & other planning activities necessary for the achievement of the commercial plan for the market.
2. Lead the products download meeting / trade show.
3. Collects & synthesizes competitor insights and market intelligence as an input to commercial strategy design.
4. Collects and synthesizes market feedback on Company's market offering, and shares back this market knowledge to the Commercial Manager as an input to the commercial planning process.
5. Conducts local market analysis, identifying market, athlete and shopper trends that will drive success in the sell-in & sell-through processes.
6. Acts as the overall'expert' for the category in the market, guiding the Commercial Manager on the optimal range of products for sell-in to each retail channel.
7. Under the guidance of the Commercial Manager, builds the product range, recommended assortments & design POS for a specific market segment.
8. Monitor of quality control and support of product issue in collaboration with the Commercial Manager.
9. Collects and synthesizes local market trends and feedback on Company's market offering, and shares back this market knowledge to the global or regional brand organization.
10. Consistently and closely tracking sell thru result in season, gather customer insights and offer merchandising solution to drive both sell in & through.