Careers at The Bridge Group
We look for people who love working with other people, highly energetic and motivated to help others. At TBG we work in a family environment where we do not compete among ourselves but focus on the main objective, "To improve a person's life by improving their careers". To begin the process, please send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com
Why The Bridge Group
We offer a generous incentive plan, paid transportation, company iphone and other benefits. Extended vacations. One week off in Spring, one week off in Summer, two weeks off in Winter as well as all Japanese Holidays. We also work from home once a week.
Professional Development and Training
We provide full training from beginning to the end process. All staff at TBG are dedicated to help each other. We have constant and regular knowledge transfers and training programs so our staff are up to the latest in all industries.
We believe everyone at the company has an equal voice and all suggestions and ideas are fully considered. Many of our most productive changes have come from our own people.
Be part of a close fast paced team. We value teamwork and fair play in our organization. Many company team building events and parties. Be part of the TBG Family.
We search out people who have:
- University Degree.
- Ability to work closely with people.
- Passion for learning new things and self-improvement.
- Ability to think and work independently and achieve goals.
- People who are Proactive.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Desire to work in a team environment.
- Wish to work and help others.
- Responsible work habits, including multi tasking abilities, time management and organizational skills.