Company's Efforts to Protect Personal Information
Bridge Group K.K. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") recognizes as a leading executive search firm which connect "people" and "companies" that it is the Company's responsibility to properly and securely manage information. The company understands that, in handling the personal information collected from the candidates, client companies, and our employees, it is our social mission to manage such information with a defined system and procedures in place.
The Company will develop and constantly improve and implement the management system in order to ensure that all officers and employees of the Company comply with laws and regulations and various guidelines concerning personal information and to protect the rights of individuals while giving consideration to the usefulness of the personal information used in the Company's business pursuant to the personal information protection policy below.
1. The Company will strongly recognize the importance of protection of personal information and will properly collect, use, provide, or outsource personal information to the extent of the purposes of use necessary to fulfill the business of the Company. In collecting the personal information, the Company will make sure to notify or make public the specific intended purposes of use.
Except for the following cases, the Company will not use the personal information for any purposes without consent of the owner of said personal information.
Furthermore, the Company will take measures not to use for any purpose other than the intended purpose of use.
- Such use is required by applicable laws and regulations;
- Such use is required for the protection of human life, physical health or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent thereto of the owner of said personal information;
- Such use is especially necessary to improve public health and to promote sound growth of young people and it is difficult to obtain the consent thereto of the customer; or
- Such use is made in cooperation with the fulfillment of the services as provided in the relevant laws or regulations by governmental agencies or local public entities or their entrusted entities and the fulfillment of such services may be interfered with by obtaining the consent of the owner of said public information.
2. The Company will observe laws and regulations, guidelines and other codes established by the national government concerning the handling of personal information.
3. The Company will improve internal rules and regulations and take reasonable security measures, preventive measures, and corrective measures against risk of leakage, loss or damage of personal information.
4. The Company will promptly and appropriately respond in good faith to any complaints, consultations, or requests for disclosure, etc., in connection with the handling of personal information. The Company shall establish a personal information consultation office as a contact office for complaints, consultations, disclosure, etc.
5. In order to properly manage, and ensure the protection of, personal information, the Company will constantly improve and properly operate a personal information protection management system in light of requests of the owners of the personal information and changes in any management environment surrounding the Company.
September 18, 2009
The Bridge Group K.K.
Timothy Kazuya Ondo
Contact for inquries
Handling of Personal Information by the Company
1. Protection of Personal Information and Manager
Bridge Group K.K. appoints the following person as the personal information protection manager and complies with the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations and guidelines concerning the protection of personal information and properly and securely manages the personal information of our customers, etc., in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Policy and the internal rules.
Personal information protection manager: Ms. Osasa
2. Intended Purposes of Use of Personal Information
Every time the Company collects your personal information in writing directly from yourself, the Company will specify to you the purpose for which said personal information will be used. The intended purposes of use are mainly as follows:
1. To provide information and communicate or notify to the applicants that apply for employment;
2. To make selection for employment and take relevant procedures therefore;
3. To conduct personnel management of the new employee in the Company after he/she joins the Company;
4. To evaluate whether a new employee is the person satisfying the requirements of our clients and select such person;
5. To carry out tasks such as management of workers, and notification and other necessary procedures to the authorities concerned related to the welfare and benefits, occupational safety, and tax affairs, etc., of workers;
6. To make use of the information to the extent not violating the laws and regulations and guidelines concerning the protection of personal information; and
7. In addition to the purposes described above, to provide information on the Company's business and to give notice or information concerning our operation.
3. Provision and Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company will never disclose or provide your personal information to any third party without your consent, except where such disclosure or provision is required under the laws and regulations.
4. Outsourcing of Personal Information
In order to smoothly conduct the Company's business, the Company may outsource the personal information to other entities to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use of the personal information. In such case, the Company will select contractors with well-established personal information protection systems and enter into an agreement concerning, and properly supervise, the handling of personal information.
5. Use of Personal Information for Purposes other than Intended Purposes of Use
The Company will never use your personal information beyond the scope of the intended purposes of use to which you have agreed.
6. Procedures to Respond to Requests for Disclosure, Deletion, etc., of Personal Information
Those requests made by or on behalf of you for the notification of intended purposes of use, disclosure, amendment, etc., (amendment, addition, and deletion), suspension of use, etc., (suspension of use, erasing, and suspension of provision to third parties), of your personal information eligible for disclosure that is possessed by the Company will be handled as follows:
1) Any request such as the request for notification of intended purposes of use of your personal information eligible for disclosure that is possessed by the Company should be directed via telephone or e-mail to the service office indicated below (as indicated in "8. Personal Information Inquiries Office"). Please note that your name, address, phone number, and birth date, etc., may be requested at the time of your inquiry in order to confirm your identity.
2) Request form will be sent to you by the Company to the address (mailing address or e-mail address) designated by you. Please fill out the form and return it to the Company.
3) After checking the details of the request, the Company will carry out internal procedures and reply to you in writing.
Fees for Procedures
Please pay the amount of 700 yen to the bank account designated by the Company when request for the notification of intended purposes of use and disclosure. You are requested to bear the bank transfer fees. (The information on bank account number will be sent to you together with the request form.) The mailing cost for the reply to the requests will be borne by the Company.
Handling of Personal Information Collected upon Your Requests We will use your personal information collected upon your requests only for the procedures handling your requests and will be disposed of in a proper manner upon the expiration of the retention period of 6 months after the Company sends a reply to you. The Company will conduct proper and secure management for the protection of the personal information during the retention period as well.
7. Complaints, Consultations, and Inquiries concerning Personal Information
Any complaints, consultations and inquires concerning the handling of the personal information by the Company should be directed via telephone or e-mail to the service office indicated below (as indicated in "8. Personal Information Inquiries Office").
8. Personal Information Inquiries Office
Bridge Group K.K.
Personal Information Inquiries Office
Address: Iikura Hills #513
3-5-5 Azabu-dai, Minato-ku,
Office Hours: 10:00 - 18:00 (except for Saturdays, Sundays, National Holidays, Year End and New Year Holidays, and other holidays specified by the Company)
9. Voluntary Provision of Personal Information
You may decide at your own discretion whether you provide your personal information to the Company; however, please note that, if you fail to provide necessary information, the proceedings in connection with your requests and provision of service, etc., may not be properly performed.
10. Detailed information of Bride Group K.K. Security Measures for Protection Personal Information
About information safety on Bridge Group's Website: Bridge Group K.K. uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt information data sent from its registration page. In addition, on the Bridge Group website, a firewall is always in effect in order to prevent deeds such as illegal access from outside parties and interception of information from occurring.
About access logs: Bridge Group K.K. shall obtain access log information of the visitors to the Bridge Group website. The information obtained, such as IP address and access time/date, shall be used for the sole purpose of understanding how the Bridge Group's Website is used and of collecting and analyzing the information for planning and improving our services. For no other purposes shall the information obtained be used.
About links to non-Bridge Group Websites: The Bridge Group website provides links to various business entities and organizations, information sites, etc. However, Bridge Group K.K. shall assume no liability regarding how personal information is handled on those Web sites.