1. BSCS or equivalent with extensive experience as an SE or systems integrator.
2. Excellent knowledge and prior experience selling network security technologies including but not limited to: HTTP and web related technologies, proxies, caches, firewalls, SSL/IPsec, VPN’s, DLP,
anti-virus, spam and spyware solutions (Gateway and SaaS).
3. Demonstrable experience with systems installation, configuration and administration of routers/switches, UNIX/Linux and Windows-based systems (prior Active Directory/LDAP experience desirable).
4. Practical experience working with routing and switching products, including troubleshooting.
5. You will have worked with Channel partners and you will have a solid understanding of a channel centric go to market approach.
6. A familiarity with SaaS based technologies and their implication.
7. Strong problem-solving skills, ability to analyse complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution, often under duress.