• Interact with business customers to understand and document their business processes and
• Perform gap analysis to determine system configuration and development changes.
• Create business requirements documents, system configuration documents, detailed
functional design documents, test plans and test cases. , User Training Documents And
• Work With The Business And Development Team To Design And Implement System
• Work And Communicate As Key Member Of Cross-Functional Scrum Team.
• Work With Company's Partners, company Developers And Support To Research, document and resolve
• Experience in designing intercompany solutions across geographies and meeting statutory
• Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively organize and communicate across
functional and technical lines are critical.
• Company is a highly culturally diverse dynamic environment. A strong desire to
work. In Such An Environment Is An Important Key To Success.
• Ability To Work Independently With Limited General Supervision.
• Ability To Collaborate With A Diverse Set Of Business Customers And Drive Consensus When
Conflicting Requirements Are Identified.
• Strong Written And Verbal Communications Skills To Support business writing, professional
correspondence, and meeting facilitation with diverse group of clients
• Ideally 6-12 months of experience in business requirements using agile / hybrid
methodologies, with SAFeproject experience a plus
• Experience working with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel