1. You have successfully obtained a PhD degree or you benefit from at least two years of consulting or industry experience in roles related to any consulting or industry experience.
2. Current or previous experience in strategy consulting will be of advantage.
3. Experience of devising and implementing business strategies involving quantitative analysis, conceptualization and communication of strategic solutions.
4. Superior problem-solving skills and ability to work well under pressure in a demanding environment.
5. Exceptional drive and commitment striving for excellence.
6. Highly self-driven, well-structured yet flexible, able to think strategically / end-to-end.
7. High level of agility, eager to develop new skills and areas of expertise.
8. High level of adaptability to a frequently changing professional and social working environment.
9. Frequent business traveling required.
10. Outstanding academic track record from a leading university.
11. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Japanese