1. Own the training and field sales strategy through offline partners.
2. Work with Account Management teams to develop relationships with Retailer Marketing Teams in order to increase strategic alignment and accessibility to category growth opportunities.
3. Lead the creation and execution of cooperative marketing programs with partners turning awareness into consideration to drive traffic into stores.
5. Oversee execution of MDF and OPEX spend, creating mechanisms to ensure that initiatives are executed to plan, and analyzed for continuous learning and improvement.
6. Help develop end-to-end launch plans for new products retail marketplace across all existing and new product categories.
7. Help plan and launch new business accounts, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness of activation plans in line with volume aspirations.
8. Develop a plan to measure and track consistent training and CX across retail stores and retailer.com