1. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, or a related discipline.
2. Experience planning and managing multiple parallel projects.
3. Strong track record of driving cross org change.
4. Interact with Project Sponsors, Project Stakeholders and multiple business and technical teams to define and deliver complex features.
5. Ability to make smart trade-offs and high judgement prioritization.
6. Superior analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success.
7. Track, analyze and report on metrics on a weekly/monthly basis to support strategic initiatives and drive tactical decisions.