A leading Japanese HQ’d consulting firm. The firm excels in Digital Transformation, IT Implementation, and Strategy. They serve a wide variety of industries and and help provide professional services to clients who are expanding globally.
1. We will support you to solve the management issues of various clients.
2. Participation in the project will be decided after a preliminary interview, taking into consideration the experience / skills of the person and the future direction.
3. In addition, all projects will be carried out by a team of about 3 to 10 people, and at first you will acquire consulting skills under the guidance of a manager through subdivided tasks.
1. University graduate or above.
2. Those who have more than 4 years of work experience in major companies, government offices, etc.