1. Reporting to the Head of International Technology Partner Sales, success will be accomplished by establishing and fostering relationships with sales teams as well as our alliance partners while demonstrating to senior executives the value of our joint integrated solutions.
2. Your mission is to understand the partners’ business objectives, go-to-market approach, and key sales leaders in region and use this insight to execute a joint partnership strategy focused on new sales and customer engagements.
3. This role is specifically focused on the Major and Large Enterprise customers within Japan, Korea & GCR regions. Hence, Enterprise sales or channel / partner management experience is a firm requirement.
4. Generating pipeline revenue by driving joint go-to-market (GTM) activity with Technology Partner leadership, partner sales executives, and our own internal sales organization.
5. Developing and executing regional sales campaigns to identify new mutual prospects and influence new customer engagements resulting in new business meetings (NBMs).
6. Delivering enablement to establish product and sales competency within our Technology Partners, influencing their GTM and sales strategy in alignment with company’s partner sales framework to drive sourced pipeline.
7. Creating confidence at an executive level, leading to the creation of downstream regional sales buy-in, technical enablement and field execution.
8. Overseeing & participating in regional QBR’s for the sales team.
9. Driving sales volume and velocity KPI’s for each partner on a regular interval.
10. Mapping key decision makers and influencers at the strategic partner, finding areas for highest impact new business to both parties, and driving execution with the partner across functions - sales, marketing, and product.