1. 10 years of corporate communications and/or public affairs related functions.
2. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in healthcare or pharmaceutical industry strongly desired.
3. Degree in Communication, Journalism, Political Science, or Business is preferred. MBA or other advanced degree desirable.
4. Expertise in communications campaign planning, development, execution, and measurement.
5. A thorough understanding of the Tokyo Stock Exchange and experience developing financial media communications is necessary.
6. Demonstrated experience in crafting communications strategies at a global scale; with a deep understanding of audiences & channels.
7. Experience of working with C-suite level executives and proven record of building and maintaining excellent stakeholder relationships – within teams, across the business, with senior leaders and external agencies.
8. Track record of successfully managing teams, and experience of showcasing and executing leadership in a multi-national, and multi-cultural scale.
9. Experience working with PR/ communications agencies.
10. Experience and understanding of multi-cultural, multi-country/region businesses is preferred.
11. Fluency in both English and Japanese