1. Superior verbal and written communications skills in both English and Japanese.
2. 10+ years of work experience in business development in relevant industries such as advertising / marketing, high-tech, digital, and/or finance.
3. Demonstrated ability to close partnerships with large Japanese and global companies and to engage and influence C-level executives.
4. Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
5. Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; strong bias for action.
6. Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions.
7. Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule tradeoffs and opportunistic new ideas with technical employees.
8. Comfort working with a broad range of technology tools including Office and database services.