Offers a suite of cloud computing services that make up an on-demand computing platform. These services operate from 16 geographical regions across the world.
It provides on-demand cloud computing platforms and APIs to individuals, companies, and governments, on a metered pay-as-you-go basis. In aggregate, these cloud computing web services provide a set of primitive abstract technical infrastructure and distributed computing building blocks and tools.
1. Project management of the delivery of fiber projects.
2. Ensure construction standards and installation specifications are followed.
3. Perform quality audits of outside plant and inside plant installations
4. Understand the metro fiber market, installation methods and associated risks.
1. 5 years of network construction management and/or program management experience in a telecom environment.
2. Understand the fibre business and have worked on multiple telecom construction programs.
3. Strong technical understanding of transport technologies (Fibre, DWDM, etc.)