This company offers a complete set of infrastructure and application services that enable you to run virtually everything in the cloud: from websites and mobile apps, to big data projects and enterprise applications. Professionals interested in working with industry defining technology, in an environment where anyone can lead the development of a new product or service, would be a great fit. Apply here or add me on LinkedIn to learn more.
1. Prioritize and assign tasks to data center technicians and operators, project management, coaching and creating documentation.
2. Manage inbound capacity from receiving through deployment stages.
3. Manage the installation network and cabling infrastructure in a data center environment .
4. Guide, train and educate staff on the best practices related to all service owner issues.
5. Manage tasks and deliverables across small to large-size projects.
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
2. 3+ years of experience in a data center technology role
3. 3+ years of experience in management/team lead function
4. 3 + years of TCP/IP networking knowledge
5. 3 + years of knowledge of network cabling, optic types, and test equipment