1. Siginificant experience (minimum of 10 years) in corporate communications and/or public affairs related functions.
2. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in healthcare or pharmaceutical industry strongly desired.
3. Bachelor's degree; concentration in concentration in communication, journalism, political science, or business is preferred. MBA or other advanced degree desirable.
4. Expertise in communications campaign planning, development, execution, and measurement.
5. A thorough understanding of the Tokyo Stock Exchange and experience developing financial media communications is necessary.
6. Demonstrated experience in crafting communications strategies at a global scale; with a deep understanding of audiences & channels.
7. Experience of working with C-suite level executives and proven record of building and maintaining excellent stakeholder relationships – within teams, across the business, with senior leaders and external agencies.
8. Track record of successfully managing teams, and experience of showcasing and executing leadership in a multi-national, and multi-cultural scale.
9. Experience working with PR/ communications agencies.
10. Experience and understanding of multi-cultural, multi-country/region businesses is preferred.
11. Fluency in both English and Japanese.