As the world's leading CRM company, it provides cutting edge business solutions incorporating software, cloud, and AI from enterprise to SMB clients. Rated as the Best Company to work for in Japan in 2019 and 2020 by Good Places to Work, and multi-year winner of Forbes' Most Innovative company, this company provides a great balance between a fast-paced, innovative working environment and life outside the work place.
While already the leader in it's field, it is still growing rapidly, committed to more than doubling it's workforce to 3500 employees in Japan by 2024. To house this growing work force, it is currently constructing a brand new office in the Marunouchi area.
1. Be a product expert of company software.
2. Provide software implementation advice on a remote basis.
3. Advise on deploying or optimizing applications, including technical or functional design reviews, providing project implementation guidance and implementation best practices, existing application configurations and health assessments, and answering questions based on the latest best practices.
4. Implement based on customer needs.
1. 3 years of solution design experience, including technical implementation of common enterprise software solutions (CRM, ERP, etc.).
2. Implementation in waterfall or agile methodology.
3. Strong communication skills with customer facing experience.