1. Global Consolidation team is responsible to create
consolidated financial statements under IFRS.
2. This position joins a team responsible of the consolidated financial reporting which supports local accounting team, creates necessary accounting guidance, and provides financial insights and analysis on statutory basis, and timely financial data available to our executive team on monthly, quarterly, and annual base.
3. This role is responsible to create necessary journal entries, consolidated matters, and monthly consolidated financial report with variance analysis in English under managers' supervisions.
4. Also collaborates closely with local accounting team including Company Business Solution (Shared service center), each management unit finance groups, and IR.
5. Perform the consolidation work as core member on monthly basis.
6. Support to deliver high quality consolidated financial statement in English with useful analysis to the managements including CFO.
7. Support to improve current consolidation process.
8. Support to educate and create the supportive guidance to local entities.
9. Supports team Managers and Head of Consolidation for on-going projects.