1. M.S. (Ph.D. strongly preferred) in Computer Science,Mathematics, Physics, or related field.
2. Deeply rooted scientific mindset and a data-driven approach to work.
3. Thorough understanding of mathematics and its application to business.
4. Strong software development ability in Python and experience with Linux and production servers.
5. Solid knowledge in KPI design and business performance tracking, AB testing and its statistical analysis.
6. 3+ years data analytics experience on business problems, preferably in E-commerce, supply chain or operations research.
7. Experience in machine learning and AI technology, and its applications in forecasting.
8. Experience working with very large data sets.
9. Working knowledge of database and distributed processing technologies. Knowledge in Cassandra, Hadoop, Spark, is a plus.