This company is a multinational professional services company that provides services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. A Fortune Global 500 company, it has been incorporated in Dublin, Ireland, since 1 September 2009. In 2018, the company reported net revenues of $39.6 billion, with more than 459,000 employees serving clients in more than 200 cities in 120 countries. In 2015, the company had about 150,000 employees in India, about 48,000 in the US, and about 50,000 in the Philippines. The current clients include 95 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500.
1. Financial due diligence (Sell side / Buy side)
2. Financial advisory (Lead advisory)
3. Consultation and real estate transactions in real estate related business
4. Review of business plans and share value analysis in M&A transactions
5. Deal structuring support
6. Drafting contracts and contract negotiations support
1. CPA or USCPA qualification
2. More than 3 years of audit experience
3. Experience in financial institution audit work is preferred.
4. Experience in financial due diligence is preferred.
5. Native level of Japanese language is a must; Business English level, overseas experience is not a must but preferred.