This company is a multinational professional services company that provides services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. A Fortune Global 500 company, it has been incorporated in Dublin, Ireland, since 1 September 2009. In 2018, the company reported net revenues of $39.6 billion, with more than 459,000 employees serving clients in more than 200 cities in 120 countries. In 2015, the company had about 150,000 employees in India, about 48,000 in the US, and about 50,000 in the Philippines. The current clients include 95 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500.
1.First point of contact for resources supported in the following areas:
2. Career development, scheduling, skill building, and performance.
3. Help identify and propose right talent from a resource pool and for managing/monitoring aggregate level productivity targets.
4. Drive ongoing coaching conversations as a regular part of employee’s staffing and development experience.
5. Help employees navigate the organization, and provide advice about broader performance and career goals in the context of scheduling.
1. +3 years experience in Human Resources.
2. English language skill (business level).
3. Japanese language skill (native level).
4. Working experience at consulting firms or IT companies is preferred.