It is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington. It is the largest Internet-based retailer in the United States. It started as an online bookstore, but soon diversified, selling DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs, video downloads/streaming, MP3 downloads/streaming, software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, food, toys and jewelry. The company also produces consumer electronics— such as e-book readers, AI device—and is the world's largest provider of cloud computing services.
1. Qualify and recruit local brands and manufacturers from Japan to our platform as well as contribute towards a go-to market strategy. 2. Shape how we execute our vision through collaboration with large industry partners, as well as internal and external stakeholders.
3. Manage local agreements, communicate how our service works, ensure brands ability to participate successfully in our program, and ensure a thorough hand-off to the brand onboarding team.
4. Deal with some ambiguity and convincing brands to become early adopters of our service.
5. Contribute to product strategy and take on a leadership role as our team evolves.
1. Business level proficiency in English and Japanese - JLPT N1 or equivalent
2. 5 years Sales Experience
3. Bachelor Degree
4. Proficient using Microsoft Office and Salesforce
5. Ability to work with cross functional teams
6. Experience working with brands or supply chain ecosystem
7. Understanding of consumer packaging, counterfeit prevention