It is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington. It is the largest Internet-based retailer in the United States. It started as an online bookstore, but soon diversified, selling DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs, video downloads/streaming, MP3 downloads/streaming, software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, food, toys and jewelry. The company also produces consumer electronics— such as e-book readers, AI device—and is the world's largest provider of cloud computing services.
1. Catalog expansion/enrollment
2. On-boarding additional plants or production lines
3. Adding value to existing program enabled products
4. Communication and rollout of new features
6. Reporting questions/support
7. Resolving tickets with internal stakeholders
8. Counterfeit escalations
9. Content management
1. Business level proficiency in English and Japanese - JLPT N1 or equivalent
2. 5 years Account Management experience
3. Comfortable working in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
4. Experience successfully navigating through complexity while never missing a beat with customers.
5. Strong attention to detail and Customer Obsession mindset