1. Bachelor’s degree
2. 10+ years of professional experience working in the public sector in Japan, and/or serving the public sector clients in Japan, ideally engaged with Japan Government CIOs as well as related information system, information security and security policy agencies
3. Successful track record developing client relationships within the Japan public sector client or already have extensive network within the Japan public sector
4. Exposure to complex deal management
5. Understand and navigate government contracting procedures and compliance requirements.
6. Strong, effective presentation and communication skills, both verbally and written, to convey company to partner audiences with varying technical level.
7. Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
8. 100% professional and highly motivated team player.