This company offers a complete set of infrastructure and application services that enable you to run virtually everything in the cloud: from websites and mobile apps, to big data projects and enterprise applications. Professionals interested in working with industry defining technology, in an environment where anyone can lead the development of a new product or service, would be a great fit. Apply here or add me on LinkedIn to learn more
1. Serve as a key member of the Infrastructure Business Development team in helping to drive overall Infrastructure strategy.
2. Understand the infrastructure market segments, customer base, and industry verticals.
3. Understand the technical requirements of our engineering teams and negotiate a deal that solves their requirements as well as the business objectives.
4. Understand fiber deployment types and insure that diversity requirements that are required are met.
5. Manage complex contract negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal group.
6. Develop long-term strategic partnerships in support of our key markets.
7. Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
1. Technical degree required; MBA and/or Computer Science or Engineering background highly desired
2. 10 years of partner/business development and/or program/product management experience in an Japan Telecom infrastructure environment.