A privately held company based in Nashville, Tennessee that provides insurance for smartphones, tablets, consumer electronics, appliances, satellite receivers and jewelry. In 2014, the company operated in 14 countries and had 49 offices with 17,000 employees serving 280 million consumers.
1. Take responsibility on the server-side programs, unit tests, bug-fixing and technical document writings.
2. Take responsibility of the quality of the program and documents developed.
3. Proactively support and find solutions for various issues faced by coworkers.
4. Keep updated with latest technologies, processes, development methods related to the area of engagement.
1. Strong server-side programming skills.
2. Not only programming but also good software development practices are expected: testing, automation, good design patterns.
3. Building, Configuring, deploying and maintain applications using 4. Amazon Web Services (AWS). AWS Lambda experience is plus.