1. Support CHRO and TR supervisors to realize the appropriate executive compensation process including directors and TET (Takeda Executive Team) members
2. Participate in assessing the competitiveness of our executive and Board compensation practices, including working with external consultants, as needed.
3. Prepare annual executive compensation disclosures, materials for the Compensation Committee, and the Board of Directors
4. Works closely with Legal, Finance, Corporate Strategy, IR, CEO office, Corporate communications and payroll teams, as it relates to executive compensation and incentive programs and may serve as a technical resource, as needed.
1. Plan the remuneration for directors and TET members.
2. Manage compensation payments for directors and TET members (prepare compensation statements, payroll setting in Japan etc.)
Prepare the materials for disclosures of directors compensation(Annual securities reports, Corporate governance reports, 20-F,and business report) according to Japanese law.
3. The daily operations of compensation committee and Nomination committee in the executive office.
4. Prepare benchmark data for executive compensation survey.
5. Update internal regulations relevance to Executives (CO, directors compensation, compensation committee, nomination committee and election of directors candidate etc.) if needed.
6. Prepare proposals and QAs for GSM relevance to directors(directors election, the limit of directors bonus total etc.).
7. Prepare proposal matters and report matters for BOD.
8. Respond to queries and requests about compensation and resolve issue in a timely.