It is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington. It is the largest Internet-based retailer in the United States. It started as an online bookstore, but soon diversified, selling DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs, video downloads/streaming, MP3 downloads/streaming, software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, food, toys and jewelry. The company also produces consumer electronics— such as e-book readers, AI device—and is the world's largest provider of cloud computing services.
1. Create marketing strategy for fintech marketing program including branding and positioning for the program
2. Create and manage Customer Research road map
3. Create an integrated marketing plan for loyalty program
4. Coordinate a streamlined communication process (internal/external) with key financial partners. Develop marketing guidelines for partnerships
5. Create strategies to optimize campaigns, execute, and report out results.
6. Define on-going marketing road map for customer acquisition and engagement
1. 7+ years of relevant work experience in acquisition and/or performance marketing preferably in the retail.
2. Experience with customer segmentation, profiling, and targeting
3. Excellent cross-group collaboration skills, ability to affect outcomes in a fast-paced environment
4. High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
5. Entrepreneurial spirit, with a passion for getting the right things done
6. Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills