The company is a multinational professional services company that provides services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. A Fortune Global 500 company, it has been incorporated in Dublin, Ireland, since 1 September 2009. In 2018, the company reported net revenues of $39.6 billion, with more than 459,000 employees serving clients in more than 200 cities in 120 countries. In 2015, the company had about 150,000 employees in India, about 48,000 in the US, and about 50,000 in the Philippines. The current clients include 95 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500.
1. Profit optimization.
2. Cash flow maximization.
3. Accurate reporting and forecasting.
4. Compliance with US GAAP and Internal Controls.
5. Business Advisory Services.
1. + 3 years experience in project management or managerial accounting..
2. English language skill (business level).
3. Japanese language skill (native level).
4. Bachelor's Degree. Preferred Qualifications
5. Experience in team management. Professional Qualifications
6. Knowledge of Financial Accounting, Managerial Acccounting and Internal Controls.