Supply Chain & Operations Consultant for Engineering Chainv Tokyo
12-05 Supply Chain & Operations Consultant for Engineering Chain/ サプライチェーン&オペレーション コンサルタント (エンジニアリングチェーン)
Professional Services & Consulting
In addition to those from consulting firms, there are many people from SI vendors and business companies.
Members with abundant careers are responsible for the development of young people and are composed of members from a wide range of careers.
In recent years, the manufacturing industry has been forced to change its business model due to rapid digital technological innovation. Establishing a concept to define the future business agenda and reform agenda based on management strategy and business strategy for clients in these manufacturing industries (especially automobiles, machine tools, industrial machinery, heavy industry, precision machinery, etc.) Therefore, the main tasks are business / organization design to realize it, definition of requirements for technology, and support for business / organizational change.
In particular, in the engineering chain (development / design) area, which is the lifeline of the manufacturing industry, contribute to solving issues related to “manufacturing” such as product strategy, business process reform, and IT system introduction. Specifically:
- Product/ Technology Platform Planning
- Product Roadmap and Technology Roadmap Formulation
- Product Cost Planning Improvement / Realization
- Process Reform Lead Time from Design to Mass Production
- Modular Design Application Support
- MBSE (Model Based Systems Engineering) support, digital strategy planning, PLM system construction support
In the case of changes that involve the introduction of technologies such as PLM, we also provide support for tool / vendor selection and PMO support from system introduction to business transition on the client side.
Leveraging Global's advance solutions and methodologies for client management issues such as regulatory compliance and digital transformation specialized in cross-border cases, while leveraging our experience in business operations and system transformations so far We are looking forward to applications from those who have a desire to promote problem solving.
<Consultant and senior consultant>
1. Experience in other consulting firms, IT consultant experience, practical experience of SI vendor or operating company over 3 years or equivalent experience
2. Experience of BPR project
3. Experience of system introduction project (especially planning Requirement definition experience)
4. Logical thinking ability, problem solving ability, communication ability
5. Japanese language ability (at a level that does not hinder business use)
1. Other consulting firm enrollment experience, IT consultant experience, SI vendor or business More than 5-7 years of work experience or equivalent experience in the company
2. Leader experience in BPR projects (preferably multiple)
3. Leader experience in system introduction projects (preferably multiple) (especially from concept development to requirement definition) )
4. Large-scale project / project management experience, solution (package) and vendor selection experience, knowledge, experience and logic at a level that allows clients to discuss what they should be in the supply chain and / or engineering domain Thinking ability, problem solving ability, communication ability
5. Japanese language ability (a level that does not hinder business use)
6. PLM system introduction experience and high expertise
7. BOM (product information management) knowledge
8. MBSE (Model Based Systems Engineering) experience
9. Advanced technology and digital utilization promotion, cloud solution introduction
10. Promotion of digital business
11. Global project experience
12. Business English
(If you want a global project, there is no problem in business conversation)