Careers at The Bridge GroupWe look for people who love working with other people and who are highly energetic and motivated to help others. We have one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry. We train, encourage and empower our staff to achieve. At TBG we work in a group environment where we do not compete among ourselves but focus on the main objective, "To improve a person's life by improving their careers". To begin the process, please send a cover letter and your resume to [email protected]
Why The Bridge GroupTotal Package
We offer one of the best systems of financial reward and recognition in the industry. A generous incentive, transportation costs, a company iphone and other benefits. Extended vacations. Two weeks off in Summer, two weeks off in Winter and one week off in Spring in addition to all other Japanese Holidays.
Professional Development and Training
We provide full training from beginning to the end process. All staff at TBG are dedicated to help each other. We have constant and regular knowledge transfers and training programs so our staff are up to the latest in all industries.
We believe everyone at the company has an equal voice and all suggestions and ideas are fully considered. Many of our most productive changes have come from our own people.
Be part of a close fast paced team. We value teamwork and fair play in our organization. Many company team building events and parties. Be part of the TBG Family.
We search out people who have:
- University Degree.
- Ability to work closely with people.
- Passion for learning new things and self-improvement.
- Ability to think and work independently and achieve goals.
- People who are Proactive.
- Successful track record in sales, business development or recruiting.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Desire to work in a team environment.
- Wish to work and help others.
- Responsible work habits, including multi tasking abilities, time management and organizational skills.